As the most popular of sports it naturally attracts the most betting action. Football betting has seen the biggest growth both as a percentage and in turnover for sports betting. Due to it’s global nature there is constant football betting availability. Here at Nexus Sports Investments football betting also provides the heaviest focus in terms of tips. Nearly all online gaming companiesnow provide a range of global leagues, from the top tier, reserve and U21 leagues.
At Nexus we focus on the main European Leagues [Premier League, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch League, Portguese, French Ligue]. There will also include some tips that involve selections from other European Leagues [Belgium, Greece, etc]. During the off-season many of the football selections are from the Scandinavian League (Sweden, Normany, Finland, Denmark)
NSI identify and assess the key factors to best determine the matches result and other bet related outcomes. At NSI we deliver professional level football betting recommendations in terms of succcess rate, staking plan, value, quantitative and qualitative analysis designed to be a complete football betting solution. We also make bookmaker recommendations to maximise profit and build in risk reduction as part of our overall strategy.
Remember examples of winning bets, with the same strategies successfully executed from the nexus sports investment team are all contained in the NSI Definite Sports Betting toolkit.
Further explanation and examples of each of these bets and more can be found on our online glossary, free ebook and definitive NSI Toolkit.
- Full Time Result
- Single, Doubles, Trebles, Accumulator [this can include selection from any sport or market]
- Full / Part Cover Bet [includes doubles and trebles within an accumulator]
- GOAL SCORERS: Anytime, First, Both Players to Score, WinCast, ScoreCast
- Handicap Betting [-1, +1,]
- Both Teams to Score
- Match Result + Both Teams to Score
- Double Chance
- Result + Total Goals
- Overs / Unders Goals [mainly 2.5+/-]
Returns range from circa EVENS to 100/1 +. Remember none of this is theory. We have valid bets to prove consistent success for all these markets over 36 month period.
Below provide a comprehensive overview of the league we focus on when making selections. This is concentrated around the top-tier for the elite European league [England, Spain, Germany, Italy] due to general lower levels of volatility although certain teams in league to demonstrate remarkable consistency and we at NSI will identify these either as SafetyBets of BetBoosters.
[Neil I would like to have a table with columns labeled: COUNTRY COMPETITION. If we could have a flag of the country that would be good]
- ENGLAND: Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, National League [Conference], FA Cup, League Cup
- UEFA Club Competitions: UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League
- SPAIN: La Liga Primera Division, Copa Del Ray
- GERMANY: Bundesliga
- ITALY: Serie A, Coppa Italia
- FRANCE: Ligue 1 (France)
- TURKEY: Superliga, Turkish Cup
- PORTUGAL: Liga Sagres (Portugal)
- NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie, Eerste Divisie
- SCOTLAND: Scottish Premier League (SPL), Scottish Championship, Scottish League 1, Scottish League 2
- BELGIUM: Jupiler Pro League
- IRELAND: Premier Division, First Division
- GREECE: Super League
- ISRAEL: Ligue 1
- DENMARK: Superliga
- SWEDEN: Allsvenskan, Superettan
- NORWAY: Tippeligaen, Eliteserien
- FINLAND: Veikkausliiga
On occasion there maybe selection outside of this list.